Thursday, May 6, 2010

swimming gone wrong

Brandon and I have taken Bama swimming before and he always seemed to like the water. So, Brandon thought it would be a good idea if we got him a life jacket and let him get in the Tennessee River. Isn't my boy adorable?


Well....swimming didn't go too well. Actually, it went horribly wrong. I think Bama might be scarred for life. Once we finally got him in the water this is what happened...




HORRIBLE, right!? Poor little guy went head first RIGHT into the water. After that he was OVER IT! It didn't help that his life jacket was 1 size too small. *fatty* I think he felt a little more comfortable perched on Brando's lap :)

I love it! :)

Also, Bama has made it to YouTube once again! Yall have got to check this out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment