Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long time; No see

Wow, it has been ages! I have an excuse, i really do! I have been extremely busy :) I went home to Oregon for 10 days to visit my family. That was fabulous, of course! I flew into Portland and I was able to spend some time with Rian and Tamara. They had the most AMAZING Saturday planned for me while I was there. Rian and Tamara support the Humane Society. It is a no-kill animal shelter (woot woot!) and they were having a "Doggie Dash" as a fundraiser. Rian, Tamara, Ronin, Murphy, and I all did the 2.5 mile walk. Ronin and I are a little out of shape I must say :) But it was the neatest thing I have ever gotten to do.

I have never seen so many DIFFERENT dogs in one place before! Everywhere I looked there seemed to be a pug :) I do think Tamara enjoyed that!

Unfortunately, this pug has seen better days....

Hahaha, it almost looks like it has down syndrome...right?! I shouldn't laugh at that....lol....There was also a TON of Bulldogs, of course! However, I must say Ronin was the best looking one there. That is just my completely unbiased opinion.

Although Rian would like to think otherwise, Ronin just isn't meant for long distance. I think next year he needs to stick to the 1 mile race :)

I really hope that I get to come back during this event again next year. It was so much fun! I really think my parents should bring Oscar up so he could join in on all the fun. Thanks Rian & Tamara!

After all that excitement was over I finally made my way to Klamath Falls to see all of my friends. My bestie Brittany even flew up from Texas to spend the week with me. She is amazing :) The week flew by! I had so much to do and so many people to see 1 week just wasn't enough time. BUT I will be back at Christmas so I have something to look forward to!









No comments:

Post a Comment