Friday, July 9, 2010

Long time no see :)

I had to share this with yall because it is just tooooo adorable!

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching TV and Bama started crying at the closet door. This isn't abnormal for him...he is kind of an odd ball. So I didn't think anything of it, slid open the door, and sat back down on the couch. A good hour or two must have passed before I decided I was ready for bed.... but wait...where is Bama?? I started looking around and he wasn't in his normal lounging spots. Then I glanced into the closet...


Like I said... he is kind of an odd ball and he also knows what he wants! He must have been crying at the closet so he could plop down on my extra upholstery foam. The look on his scrunched up face was priceless :) I love this puppy dog so much!


He didn't appreciate me interrupting his sleep much either :)

1 comment: