Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Once again...it has been a while! Chris got me thinking about blogging last night when she asked me to change her background so I thought I would post an update :)

Its starting to get mighty cold down here! Which means no fishing, warming up my car, and being miserable when letting Bama out at midnight. BUT it also means Christmas trees, lights, birthdays, and gift buying! All that fun stuff makes this cold weather bearable.
Brandon and I also got our pictures taken a couple weeks back and they turned out great! I just wish Bama could have been included.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks great! I didn't get to see it this year. I should have had you make a bow for me, mines a little sad looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and of course, I love the pictures of you and B.

    ReplyDelete